The Website is owned and operated by Tarocash. Your access to or use of the Website is subject to Your agreement to and compliance with these terms and conditions.
By accessing and/or using the Website, you indicate Your acceptance of these terms and conditions. If You do not accept these terms and conditions, You must stop using the Website immediately.
Tarocash may amend these terms and conditions from time to time, and will publish such amended terms and conditions on the Website. Your continued use of the Website after such amendment will constitute acceptance of the amended terms and conditions by You.
Any personal information that you submit will be protected by our secure server.
Tarocash might, on occasions, use this information to notify you of any important changes to the Website or any special promotions that may be of interest to You. However, Tarocash will not sell or trade Your personal information to any third party organisation or individual without Your consent, other than third party suppliers in the delivery of services You have agreed to accept from Tarocash, or if required by law.
By using the Website, you are consenting to the collection of Your information by Tarocash
FREE Domestic Delivery:
- Spend $85 or more in one transition and enjoy FREE Domestic Standard Delivery at the Tarocash Online Store.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion code.
- Cannot be redeemed for cash or used to pay for gift cards or lay-bys.
Thank You Medical Workers! 20% Off In-Store:
- 20% Off available on full-price items only, excludes sale items.
- Discount is only available in Tarocash stores, not available online.
- Healthcare workers must present their workplace ID in store to obtain discount, no other form of identification will be accepted.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Offer valid from 9 June 2020.
Instagram Father’s Day Giveaway
WIN A $500 GIFT VOUCHER FOR DAD
- The promoter is TAROCASH, Level 1, 409 George Street Waterloo NSW 2017 ACN 83 003 218 219 phone 1300 118 276 who will facilitate the draw, fulfilment and management of the prize. Australia only.
- In order to be eligible to win you must be following Tarocash on Instagram & Facebook at the conclusion of the promotion period when the winner is selected. To be eligible, you must like the post on both Instagram & Facebook, tag 2 x friends on the competition post and both entrant and tagged persons must have non private Instagram accounts. You must be over the age of 18 years. Incomplete, indecipherable or inaccurate entries will be deemed invalid.
- The promotion commences at 12PM on Tuesday 25th August 2020 Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) and closes at 11:59pm (AEST) on Thursday 3rd September 2020 (the Promotion Period).
- TAROCASH will select the winner provided the above conditions have been met. The winners will be selected at 9am (AEST) on Friday 4th September February 2020 at the location TAROCASH, Level 1, 409 George Street Waterloo NSW 2017. The winners will be notified no later than 5.00pm (AEST) on Friday 4th September 2020 via both Instagram Story & Instagram Direct Message.
NOTE: TAROCASH accept no responsibility for unanswered, unread or late responses once the winner has been notified.
- The prize includes: 1 x $500 Tarocash voucher (to be spent in stores – online store excluded)
- If the prize is unclaimed it will be redrawn at 10:00 AM AEST on Tuesday 8th September 2020 at TAROCASH, Level 1, 409 George Street Waterloo NSW 2017. Winners of the unclaimed prize draw will be notified in writing on Instagram Direct Messages.
- The prize must be taken as stated and cannot be varied. TAROCASH cannot accept responsibility for lost or undelivered items due to incorrectly provided address details.
- Voucher is valid 30th April 2021 at any full priced Tarocash store (online & outlet stores not included). You must specify with the Tarocash marketing team which store you will be spending your voucher PRIOR to your store visit, it will then only be valid at your chosen store. Voucher is only available for full priced product worth up to $500, and can only be used in one transaction. If the transaction equates to less than $500, the remainder of the value will be void.
- Employees of TAROCASH and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter this promotion.
- TAROCASH reserves the right to withdraw a prize and redraw an alternate winner/s should we suspect these terms and conditions are not being adhered to or if the winner/s is suspected of dishonest conduct.
- No purchase is necessary to enter. Purchasing products will not help your chances of winning.
- If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to fraud or causes beyond the control of the Promoter or anything which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority.
- This Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to TAROCASH and not to Facebook or Instagram.
All entries remain the property of the Promoter.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Unless otherwise stated, this Website and its contents are subject to copyright. The copyright is owned by Tarocash, you may use, copy and print parts of this Website solely for your personal, non-commercial use. Except as permitted by the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, display or publish this Website or any of its contents, without the prior written consent of Tarocash
The Website contains trademarks that are owned by Tarocash or its affiliates and protected by the law. The use and reproduction of these trademarks is strictly prohibited without the prior written consent of Tarocash.
You agree that your access to, and use of, this Website is subject to these terms and conditions and all applicable laws, and is at your own risk. This Website and its contents are provided to you on "as is" basis. The website may contain errors, faults and inaccuracies and may not be complete and current.
Tarocash makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied as to the operation of this Website or the information, content, materials or products included on this Website, except as otherwise provided under the applicable laws.
We reserve the right to update or correct information on the Site at any time without notice. In the event that a Product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information, we have the right to refuse shipment of or cancel any Order. Where we become aware of any error or inaccuracy after acceptance of your order, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of re-placing your order at the correct price or cancelling your order for a refund. Where we cannot get in contact with you, your order will be cancelled and refunded.
Limitation of Liability
Where conditions and warranties implied by the applicable laws cannot be excluded, Tarocash limits its liability where and to the extent it is entitled to do so. Otherwise, neither Tarocash, nor its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors or assignees will be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of, or in any way related to, the use of this Website and any third party websites linked to this Website. This limitation applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, and punitive or other damages You or others may suffer, as well as damages for loss of profits, business interruption or the loss of data or information.
Payments using Afterpay
Afterpay is a third party and by utilising this payment method, you are entering an agreement with them. Refund times and processing are managed by Afterpay and not Tarocash.
Tarocash cannot guarantee that any file or program available for download and/or execution from or via this website is free from viruses or other conditions which could damage or interfere with data, hardware or software with which it might be used. You assume all risk of use of all programs and files on this website, and you release Tarocash entirely of all responsibility for any consequences of its use.
Links to Third Party Websites
This Website may contain links to third party websites, which Tarocash does not control. Tarocash is not responsible for the availability of, or any content or material contained in, or obtained through, any such websites. Any link to another website, and reference to third-party information, products or services linked to this Website, is not, and should not be construed as, an express or implied endorsement by Tarocash Any questions or comments relating to third party websites should be addressed to the operator or operators of those websites.
The prices listed on the Website, which are inclusive of GST, are the prices you will pay at checkout. Tarocash is not responsible for incorrect pricing on third party websites.
Gift Cards are valid for 36 months from the date purchase and cannot be redeemed for cash. We also cannot exchange, refund or replace lost or stolen cards.
Gift Cards are excluded from all promotions unless stated otherwise.
Any Gift Cards purchased from the 8th of May 2017 onwards can now be used both In-store & Online. Gift Cards purchased before this date will only be available for in-store use at any Tarocash destination.
Click & Collect
Collection of Click & Collect Orders are available from participating Tarocash Stores in Australia. Please note during major sales event (such as Stocktake Sale and end of Season Sale) Click and Collect may be temporarily unavailable.
Click & Collect may not be available on some merchandise.
The relevant Click & Collect store will contact you when your Order is ready for collection. Orders will generally be available for collection within 2-5 days from the date you place your Order. .
In peak trading periods or where item/s in your Order are not available and need to be sourced from another fulfilment location, this may result in delays in fulfilment. The Click & Collect store will notify you of the delays and discuss alternative arrangements.
Click & Collect Orders must be collected within 14 days from the date you are notified that your Order is ready for collection. If your Order is not collected within this time, the relevant Click & Collect store has the right to allocate those goods to another customer and refund you. An administration fee may apply in the instance where you fail to collect your goods within the required time frame.
When collecting your goods at the Click & Collect store, you are required to supply a copy of your order confirmation email (printed or on your smart phone) and photo identification.
If you are not personally available to collect the goods, you may appoint a representative. The name of the representative must be included on your order form. The representative is required to supply a copy of your order confirmation email (printed or on their smart phone) and photo identification at the time of collection. The representative must be over 16 years of age and collecting the goods on your behalf, and you agree that we will be entitled to rely on the representative's instructions as if they were your own.
If you are unable to collect the goods from the nominated Click & Collect store, you may elect to have the goods delivered. A delivery fee may apply.
Tarocash reserves the right to change or discontinue the Click & Collect service at anytime, without notice.
Member Sign Up - 20% off your next purchase
To redeem this offer sign up in-store or online and show your confirmation email or SMS from Tarocash. Valid for 1 purchase only. Offer valid for full price in-store and online purchases only. Excludes sale items. Limit of one discount code per person. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.