Terms & Conditions
The Website is owned and operated by Tarocash. Your access to or use of the Website is subject to Your agreement to and compliance with these terms and conditions.
By accessing and/or using the Website, you indicate Your acceptance of these terms and conditions. If You do not accept these terms and conditions, You must stop using the Website immediately.
Tarocash may amend these terms and conditions from time to time, and will publish such amended terms and conditions on the Website. Your continued use of the Website after such amendment will constitute acceptance of the amended terms and conditions by You.
Any personal information that you submit will be protected by our secure server.
Tarocash might, on occasions, use this information to notify you of any important changes to the Website or any special promotions that may be of interest to You. However, Tarocash will not sell or trade Your personal information to any third party organisation or individual without Your consent, other than third party suppliers in the delivery of services You have agreed to accept from Tarocash, or if required by law.
By using the Website, you are consenting to the collection of Your information by Tarocash
FREE Domestic Delivery: Spend $85 or more in one transition and enjoy FREE Domestic Standard Delivery at the Tarocash Online Store. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion code. Cannot be redeemed for cash or used to pay for gift cards or lay-bys.
Social Media Suit Giveaway
1. The promoter is TAROCASH, Level 1, 409 George Street Waterloo NSW 2017 ACN 83 003 218 219 phone 1300 118 276 who will facilitate the draw, fulfilment and management of the prize. Australia only.
2. In order to be eligible to win you must be following Tarocash on Instagram at the conclusion of the promotion period when the winner is selected. To be eligible, you must tag a friend on the competition post and both be following Tarocash Instagram account, both entrant and tagged person must have non private instagram accounts. You must be over the age of 18 years. Incomplete, indecipherable or inaccurate entries will be deemed invalid.
3. The promotion commences at 5:05 PM Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) on Thursday 25th April 2019 and closes at 11:59pm (AEST) on Friday 3rd May 2019 (the Promotion Period).
4. TAROCASH will select the winner provided the above conditions have been met. The winners will be selected at 9:00am (AEST) on Friday 3rd May 2019 at the location TAROCASH, Level 1, 409 George Street Waterloo NSW 2017. The winners will be notified no later than 5.00pm (AEST) on Monday 6th May 2019 via Instagram Direct Message.
TAROCASH accepts no responsibility for unanswered, unread or late responses once the winner has been notified.
5. The prize includes:1 x Dylan 1 Button Suit (RRP$299.99), Finlay Stripe Shirt (RRP $89.99), Large Presley Tie (RRP $29.99), Essential Pocket Square (RRP $19.99) and Peaks Reversible Belt (RRP $49.99) . Total prize package totals to $489.95
6. If the prize is unclaimed it will be redrawn at 10:00 AM AEST on Thursday 16th May 2019 at TAROCASH, Level 1, 409 George Street Waterloo NSW 2017. Winners of the unclaimed prize draw will be notified in writing on Instagram Direct Messages.
7. The prize must be taken as stated and cannot be varied. TAROCASH cannot accept responsibility for lost or undelivered items due to incorrectly provided address details.
8. Employees of TAROCASH and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter this promotion.
9. TAROCASH reserves the right to withdraw a prize and redraw an alternate winner/s should we suspect these terms and conditions are not being adhered to or if the winner/s is suspected of dishonest conduct.
10. No purchase is necessary to enter. Purchasing products will not help your chances of winning.
11. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to fraud or causes beyond the control of the Promoter or anything which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority.
12. This Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to TAROCASH and not to Facebook or Instagram.
All entries remain the property of the Promoter.
WIN A DRIVE EXPERIENCE VOUCHER, A TAROCASH WARDROBE AND MOVIE PASSES - TERMS AND CONDITIONS – GAME OF CHANCE
It is important that you read and understand these Terms and Conditions. If you do not understand these Terms and Conditions, you should seek help to understand them.
Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these terms and conditions. If there is any conflict between these terms and conditions and any other published material, these terms and conditions are to prevail. To be eligible to win the competition, entrants accept these terms and conditions of entry.
- Competition overview
- To Enter, entrants must become a Tarocash member in-store or online, with a valid email address, mobile number and subscribe to receive marketing correspondence. Only one entry per entrant permitted. Must be 18 years or older.
- The promotion commences Tuesday 16th April and closes 11.59 PM AEST Tuesday 14th May 2019 (“Promotional Period”).
- The promoter of this Competition is Tarocash Pty. Limited (Trustee TAROCASH) (ACN 003 218 219) (ABN 83 003 218 219) “TAROCASH” Level 1, 409 George Street, Waterloo, NSW 2017
- All prize draws will take place at Level 2, 2 York Street, Sydney, NSW 2000.
- To be eligible to be a winner:
- You must be a resident of Australia
- You must be aged 18 years and older
- Hold a valid driver’s licence
- You must provide a valid contact number and email address
- Tarocash employees and the immediate families and its agencies associated with this promotion are not eligible to enter
- The Promoter may in their absolute discretion require that the individual provide photographic identification or some other acceptable form identification or proof of age before awarding the prize
- TAROCASH may disqualify you if:
- You or your Entry do not meet any one or more of the requirements set out in these Terms and Conditions
- You tamper in any way with the operation of the Competition
- Entrants must sign up to become a member in any Tarocash Store or online http://www.tarocash.com.au/ to automatically go into the draw to win between Tuesday 16th April and Tuesday 14th May 2019. Existing members are not eligible.
- Winner Selection
- The Competition is a Game of Chance. Skill plays no part in determining the Winner
- There will be eleven (11) winners in total for the duration of the promotional period.
- The draw will take place on the Wednesday 15th May 2019 at 10am AEST.
- The winner will be notified by telephone and email by Thursday 16th May 2019.
- The winners will be published on our website http://www.tarocash.com.au/ Friday 17th May 2019.
- The total prize value for the competition is $1,716
Main prize winner will receive:
- Red Balloon Drive Experience Voucher
(Valid for 36 months from date of receipt. Valued up to $600 AUD. Experience will vary in each state)
- 4 Double Pass for John Wick Chapter 3 Parabellum
(Valid for the films duration at participating cinemas. Valued at $44.00 per ticket)
- $500 Tarocash Voucher. The prize is not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash.
10 x Runner up prizes:
- Double Screening Passes John Wick Chapter 3 Parabellum
(Valid for the duration of the film at participating cinemas. Valued at $44.00 per ticket, Tickets will be sent to winners).
The prize is not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash. The winner will be contacted using the winner’s details. The promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect details included in the winner’s contact information. Any ancillary costs including airfares and ground transport (unless specified) are the responsibility of the winner. If a winner is unable to utilize the prize on the date stated they will forfeit the prize, and another winner will be drawn, and no compensation will be paid in lieu.
In the event that for any reason whatsoever, a prize becomes unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right substitute the prize (with reference to all relevant state and territory rules and regulations) to another prize of the same or equal value.
- Ownership and responsibility
- All entries become the property of the promoter and will not be acknowledged. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain additional entries by using other e-mail addresses, registrations or logins will void such entries and the entrant may be disqualified from the promotion.
The prize remains the property of the Promoter until claimed by the prize winner.
- Unless expressly stated in these terms and conditions all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner
- The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including (but not limited to) any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- The winner/s must claim and confirm their eligibility to accept the prize as stated, within 14 days from the draw date due to the nature of the prize being movie tickets specifically for John Wick 3 Parabellum, they will be notified in writing of the prize they have won and how the prize will be delivered. In the event that a winner is unable to be contacted, and all methods of communication are unsuccessful, unclaimed prizes will be dealt with as prescribed by the law of the State or Territory of Australia in which the prize winner resides, they will forfeit the prize and another second chance winner will be offered the prize. The second chance winner/s will be drawn 11:00 AM AEST, Wednesday 29th May 2019 and will be notified by telephone and via email same day as draw. If redraw is required the winner/s will be published on our website http://www.tarocash.com.au/ Friday 31st May 2019.
- Entries not received in accordance with these terms and conditions or received after the Period ends will not be considered. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- Liability and indemnity
- The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever resulting from incorrect details lodged by entrants.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoters and their associated agencies and companies will not be liable to any person for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or a consequential loss), or for personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of taking any prize, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter reserves the right (subject to written directions from State Regulatory bodies and any applicable law subject) to vary the rules of any competition or any prizes offered or cancel any competition if it is no longer able to run the competition due to reasons beyond its control. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage to any party arising from any variation or cancellation.
You agree to indemnify the Promoter against all liabilities suffered or sustained by the promoters arising from any claim by a third party that your Entry infringes the rights (including intellectual property rights) of any third party.
The NSW permit number is LTPS/19/33780
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Unless otherwise stated, this Website and its contents are subject to copyright. The copyright is owned by Tarocash, you may use, copy and print parts of this Website solely for your personal, non-commercial use. Except as permitted by the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, display or publish this Website or any of its contents, without the prior written consent of Tarocash
The Website contains trademarks that are owned by Tarocash or its affiliates and protected by the law. The use and reproduction of these trademarks is strictly prohibited without the prior written consent of Tarocash.
You agree that your access to, and use of, this Website is subject to these terms and conditions and all applicable laws, and is at your own risk. This Website and its contents are provided to you on "as is" basis. The website may contain errors, faults and inaccuracies and may not be complete and current.
Tarocash makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied as to the operation of this Website or the information, content, materials or products included on this Website, except as otherwise provided under the applicable laws.
Limitation of Liability
Where conditions and warranties implied by the applicable laws cannot be excluded, Tarocash limits its liability where and to the extent it is entitled to do so. Otherwise, neither Tarocash, nor its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors or assignees will be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of, or in any way related to, the use of this Website and any third party websites linked to this Website. This limitation applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, and punitive or other damages You or others may suffer, as well as damages for loss of profits, business interruption or the loss of data or information.
Payments using Afterpay
Afterpay is a third party and by utilising this payment method, you are entering an agreement with them. Refund times and processing are managed by Afterpay and not Tarocash.
Tarocash cannot guarantee that any file or program available for download and/or execution from or via this website is free from viruses or other conditions which could damage or interfere with data, hardware or software with which it might be used. You assume all risk of use of all programs and files on this website, and you release Tarocash entirely of all responsibility for any consequences of its use.
Links to Third Party Websites
This Website may contain links to third party websites, which Tarocash does not control. Tarocash is not responsible for the availability of, or any content or material contained in, or obtained through, any such websites. Any link to another website, and reference to third-party information, products or services linked to this Website, is not, and should not be construed as, an express or implied endorsement by Tarocash Any questions or comments relating to third party websites should be addressed to the operator or operators of those websites.
The prices listed on the Website, which are inclusive of GST, are the prices you will pay at checkout. Tarocash is not responsible for incorrect pricing on third party websites.
Gift Cards are valid for 36 months from the date purchase and cannot be redeemed for cash. We also cannot exchange, refund or replace lost or stolen cards.
Gift Cards are excluded from all promotions unless stated otherwise.
Any Gift Cards purchased from the 8th of May 2017 onwards can now be used both In-store & Online. Gift Cards purchased before this date will only be available for in-store use at any Tarocash destination.
Click & Collect
Collection of Click & Collect Orders are available from participating Tarocash Stores in Australia. Please note during major sales event (such as Stocktake Sale and end of Season Sale) Click and Collect may be temporarily unavailable.
Click & Collect may not be available on some merchandise.
The relevant Click & Collect store will contact you when your Order is ready for collection. Orders will generally be available for collection within 2-5 days from the date you place your Order. .
In peak trading periods or where item/s in your Order are not available and need to be sourced from another fulfilment location, this may result in delays in fulfilment. The Click & Collect store will notify you of the delays and discuss alternative arrangements.
Click & Collect Orders must be collected within 14 days from the date you are notified that your Order is ready for collection. If your Order is not collected within this time, the relevant Click & Collect store has the right to allocate those goods to another customer and refund you. An administration fee may apply in the instance where you fail to collect your goods within the required time frame.
When collecting your goods at the Click & Collect store, you are required to supply a copy of your order confirmation email (printed or on your smart phone) and photo identification.
If you are not personally available to collect the goods, you may appoint a representative. The name of the representative must be included on your order form. The representative is required to supply a copy of your order confirmation email (printed or on their smart phone) and photo identification at the time of collection. The representative must be over 16 years of age and collecting the goods on your behalf, and you agree that we will be entitled to rely on the representative's instructions as if they were your own.
If you are unable to collect the goods from the nominated Click & Collect store, you may elect to have the goods delivered. A delivery fee may apply.
Tarocash reserves the right to change or discontinue the Click & Collect service at anytime, without notice.
Member Sign Up - 20% off your next purchase
To redeem this offer sign up in-store or online and show your confirmation email or SMS from Tarocash. Valid for 1 purchase only. Offer valid for full price in-store and online purchases only. Excludes sale items. Limit of one discount code per person. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.