WIN A DRIVE EXPERIENCE VOUCHER, A TAROCASH WARDROBE AND MOVIE PASSES TERMS AND CONDITIONS – GAME OF CHANCE
It is important that you read and understand these Terms and Conditions. If you do not understand these Terms and Conditions, you should seek help to understand them.
Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these terms and conditions. If there is any conflict between these terms and conditions and any other published material, these terms and conditions are to prevail. To be eligible to win the competition, entrants accept these terms and conditions of entry.
1. Competition overview
- To Enter, entrants must become a Tarocash member in-store or online, with a valid email address, mobile number and subscribe to receive marketing correspondence. Only one entry per entrant permitted. Must be 18 years or older.
- The promotion commences Tuesday 16th April and closes 11.59 PM AEST Tuesday 14th May 2019 (“Promotional Period”).
- The promoter of this Competition is Tarocash Pty. Limited (Trustee TAROCASH) (ACN 003 218 219) (ABN 83 003 218 219) “TAROCASH” Level 1, 409 George Street, Waterloo, NSW 2017
- All prize draws will take place at Level 2, 2 York Street, Sydney, NSW 2000.
- To be eligible to be a winner:
I. You must be a resident of Australia
II. You must be aged 18 years and older
III. Hold a valid driver’s licence
IV. You must provide a valid contact number and email address
V. Tarocash employees and the immediate families and its agencies associated with this promotion are not eligible to enter
VI. The Promoter may in their absolute discretion require that the individual provide photographic identification or some other acceptable form identification or proof of age before awarding the prize
- TAROCASH may disqualify you if:
i. You or your Entry do not meet any one or more of the requirements set out in these Terms and Conditions
ii. You tamper in any way with the operation of the Competition
- Entrants must sign up to become a member in any Tarocash Store or online http://www.tarocash.com.au/ to automatically go into the draw to win.
4. Winner Selection
- The Competition is a Game of Chance. Skill plays no part in determining the Winner
- There will be eleven (11) winners in total for the duration of the promotional period.
- The draw will take place on the Wednesday 15th May 2019 at 10am AEST.
- The winner will be notified by telephone and email by Thursday 16th May 2019.
e. The winners will be published on our website http://www.tarocash.com.au/ Friday 17th May 2019.
- The total prize value for the competition is $1,716
Main prize winner will receive:
- Red Balloon Drive Experience Voucher
(Valid for 36 months from date of receipt. Valued up to $600 AUD. Experience will vary in each state)
- 4 Double Pass for John Wick Chapter 3 Parabellum
(Valid for the films duration at participating cinemas. Valued at $44.00 per ticket)
- $500 Tarocash Voucher. The prize is not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash.
10 x Runner up prizes:
- Double Screening Passes John Wick Chapter 3 Parabellum
(Valid for the duration of the film at participating cinemas. Valued at $44.00 per ticket, Tickets will be sent to winners).
The prize is not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash. The winner will be contacted using the winner’s details. The promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect details included in the winner’s contact information. Any ancillary costs including airfares and ground transport (unless specified) are the responsibility of the winner. If a winner is unable to utilize the prize on the date stated they will forfeit the prize, and another winner will be drawn, and no compensation will be paid in lieu.
In the event that for any reason whatsoever, a prize becomes unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right substitute the prize (with reference to all relevant state and territory rules and regulations) to another prize of the same or equal value.
6. Ownership and responsibility
- All entries become the property of the promoter and will not be acknowledged. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain additional entries by using other e-mail addresses, registrations or logins will void such entries and the entrant may be disqualified from the promotion.
The prize remains the property of the Promoter until claimed by the prize winner.
- Unless expressly stated in these terms and conditions all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner
- The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including (but not limited to) any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- The winner/s must claim and confirm their eligibility to accept the prize as stated, within 14 days from the draw date due to the nature of the prize being movie tickets specifically for John Wick 3 Parabellum, they will be notified in writing of the prize they have won and how the prize will be delivered. In the event that a winner is unable to be contacted, and all methods of communication are unsuccessful, unclaimed prizes will be dealt with as prescribed by the law of the State or Territory of Australia in which the prize winner resides, they will forfeit the prize and another second chance winner will be offered the prize. The second chance winner/s will be drawn 11:00 AM AEST, Wednesday 29th May 2019 and will be notified by telephone and via email same day as draw. If redraw is required the winner/s will be published on our website http://www.tarocash.com.au/ Friday 31st May 2019.
- Entries not received in accordance with these terms and conditions or received after the Period ends will not be considered. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
7. Liability and indemnity
- The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever resulting from incorrect details lodged by entrants.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoters and their associated agencies and companies will not be liable to any person for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or a consequential loss), or for personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of taking any prize, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter reserves the right (subject to written directions from State Regulatory bodies and any applicable law subject) to vary the rules of any competition or any prizes offered or cancel any competition if it is no longer able to run the competition due to reasons beyond its control. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage to any party arising from any variation or cancellation.
You agree to indemnify the Promoter against all liabilities suffered or sustained by the promoters arising from any claim by a third party that your Entry infringes the rights (including intellectual property rights) of any third party.
The NSW permit number is LTPS