The Website is owned and operated by Tarocash. Your access to or use of the Website is subject to your agreement to and compliance with these terms and conditions.
By accessing and/or using the Website, You indicate your acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, You must stop using the Website immediately.
Tarocash may amend these terms and conditions from time to time, and will publish such amended terms and conditions on the Website. Your continued use of the Website after such amendment will constitute acceptance of the amended terms and conditions by You.
Any personal information that you submit will be protected by our secure server.
Tarocash might, on occasions, use this information to notify You of any important changes to the Website or any special promotions that may be of interest to You. However, Tarocash will not sell or trade Your personal information to any third party organisation or individual without Your consent, other than third party suppliers in the delivery of services You have agreed to accept from Tarocash, or if required by law.
By using the Website, You are consenting to the collection of Your information by Tarocash.
Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise stated, this Website and its contents are subject to copyright. The copyright is owned by Tarocash. You may use, copy and print parts of this Website solely for Your personal, non-commercial use. Except as permitted by the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, display or publish this Website or any of its contents, without the prior written consent of Tarocash.
The Website contains trademarks which are owned by Tarocash or its affiliates and protected by the law. The use and reproduction of these trademarks is strictly prohibited without the prior written consent of Tarocash.
You agree that Your access to, and use of, this Website is subject to these terms and conditions and all applicable laws, and is at your own risk. This Website and its contents are provided to you on "as is" basis. The website may contain errors, faults and inaccuracies and may not be complete and current.
Tarocash makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied as to the operation of this Website or the information, content, materials or products included on this Website, except as otherwise provided under the applicable laws.
Limitation of Liability
Where conditions and warranties implied by the applicable laws cannot be excluded, Tarocash limits its liability where and to the extent it is entitled to do so. Otherwise, neither Tarocash, nor its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors or assignees will be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of, or in any way related to, the use of this Website and any third party websites linked to this Website. This limitation applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, and punitive or other damages You or others may suffer, as well as damages for loss of profits, business interruption or the loss of data or information.
Tarocash cannot guarantee that any file or program available for download and/or execution from or via this website is free from viruses or other conditions which could damage or interfere with data, hardware or software with which it might be used. You assume all risk of use of all programs and files on this website, and you release Tarocash entirely of all responsibility for any consequences of its use.
Links to Third Party Websites
This Website may contain links to third party websites, which Tarocash does not control. Tarocash is not responsible for the availability of, or any content or material contained in, or obtained through, any such websites. Any link to another website, and reference to third-party information, products or services linked to this Website, is not, and should not be construed as, an express or implied endorsement by Tarocash. Any questions or comments relating to third party websites should be addressed to the operator or operators of those websites.
The prices listed on the Website, which are inclusive of GST, are the prices you will pay at checkout. Tarocash is not responsible for incorrect pricing on third party websites.
Gift Vouchers are not redeemable for cash and cannot be exchanged, refunded or replaced.
CLICK AND COLLECT
Collection of Click & Collect Orders are available from participating Tarocash Stores in Australia. Please note during major sales event (such as Stocktake Sale and end of Season Sale) Click and Collect may be temporarily unavailable.
Click & Collect may not be available on some merchandise
The relevant Click & Collect store will contact you when your Order is ready for collection. Orders will generally be available for collection within 2-5 days from the date you place your Order.
In peak trading periods or where item/s in your Order are not available and need to be sourced from another fulfilment location, this may result in delays in fulfilment. The Click & Collect store will notify you of the delays and discuss alternative arrangements.
Click & Collect Orders must be collected within 14 days from the date you are notified that your Order is ready for collection. If your Order is not collected within this time, the relevant Click & Collect store has the right to allocate those goods to another customer and refund you. An administration fee may apply in the instance where you fail to collect your goods within the required time frame.
When collecting your goods at the Click & Collect store, you are required to supply a copy of your order confirmation email (printed or on your smart phone) and photo identification.
If you are not personally available to collect the goods, you may appoint a representative. The name of the representative must be included on your order form. The representative is required to supply a copy of your order confirmation email (printed or on their smart phone) and photo identification at the time of collection. The representative must be over 16 years of age and collecting the goods on your behalf, and you agree that we will be entitled to rely on the representative's instructions as if they were your own.
If you are unable to collect the goods from the nominated Click & Collect store, you may elect to have the goods delivered. A delivery fee may apply.
Tarocash reserves the right to change or discontinue the Click & Collect service at anytime, without notice.
A – List 20% Off Your Next Purchase
To redeem this offer sign up in store or online and show your confirmation email or SMS from Tarocash. Valid for 1 purchase only. Offer valid for in store and online purchases. Limit of one discount code per person. Not eligible to be used with any other promotion. Offer excludes all sale stock.
TAROCASH AW14 Facebook Competition: To celebrate the launch of our new Winter collection, we're giving you the chance to WIN a product every day, for 10 days!
1. The promoter is Tarocash, Level 1, 409 George Street Waterloo NSW 2017 ABN 36449159653 phone 1300118276 who will facilitate the draw, fulfillment and management of the prize.
2. The promotion is open to anyone aged 18 and over located in Australia.
3. To be eligible to win the prize you must like the TAROCASH Australia Facebook page and like the relevant post. You will receive an extra entry for sharing the competition post. You may choose to unlike the TAROCASH Australia Facebook page at any time, however you must be a Liker at the time of the winner being notified in order to redeem your prize. Should you not be a Liker of the TAROCASH Facebook page at time of the winner being notified, you will forfeit the prize.
4. The promotion commences at 10am Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) on Monday 3rd March 2014 and closes at 9:50pm (AEST) on Thursday 13th March 2014 (the Promotion Period).
5. TAROCASH will pick the winners provided the above conditions have been met. The winners will be tagged and notified in a TAROCASH Facebook page post at 9:55 am (AEST) on the relevant day. TAROCASH accepts no responsibility for unread or late responses once the winner has been notified. The winners will be asked to email firstname.lastname@example.org with their full contact details including postal address and phone number. The winners will be drawn at 9:50am (AEST) on the relevant day at the location Tarocash, Level 1, 409 George Street Waterloo NSW 2017.
6. Prize – the winners will receive one TAROCASH product as outlined in that day’s Facebook post (see table below). The winner must inform their size selection by return email. The selection must be available and emailed to TAROCASH no later than 5pm (AEST) on Friday 21st March 2014 after being notified as the winner. The prize cannot be picked up from a location, they will be posted to the nominated address. Prize cannot be exchanged or refunded online or in stores. Total prize pool is $1359.78
03.03.14 141CJ15 Sherwood Jacket $149.99
04.03.14 141LS58 Aria Shirt Slim Fit $89.99
05.03.14 133FW15 Torrance Slip On $149.95
06.03.14 141DE12R Tivoli Jean Slim $99.99
07.03.14 141SU38 Orson Suit $299.99
08.03.14 141KL10 Aston Crew Neck Knit $69.99
09.03.14 134DS23 Amaretto Stripe Shirt $89.95
10.03.14 131LT24 Wyoming Hoodie $59.99
11.03.14 141CB11 Spark Pant Stretch $99.99
12.03.14 131CJ25 Saxton Melton Coat $249.95
7. Any unclaimed prizes will be redrawn at 5pm on 21st June 2014 at Tarocash, Level 1, 409 George Street Waterloo NSW 2017.
8. The prize must be taken as stated and cannot be varied. TAROCASH cannot accept responsibility for lost or undelivered items due to incorrectly provided address details.
9. Employees of TAROCASH and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter this promotion.
10. TAROCASH reserves the right to withdraw a prize and redraw an alternate winner should we suspect these terms and conditions are not being adhered to or if the winner is suspected of dishonest conduct.
11: NSW LTPS/14/01277 | ACT TP 14/00643